Saturday, June 11, 2016

Razor Review: Fine Accountrements Superlite Slant

I was pretty stoked about receiving this a few weeks ago. This was the first slant I tried, and I fell in love with the design, and what appeared to be a satin finish. Made of polymer, it the razor is very light, and has no heft. For me, that is not a problem. I tend to gravitate towards lighter aluminum razors anyway. I put in a Feather blade and went to town on my morning routine. I must say this was one mean, efficient shaver. I would put this razor against any of my more expensive high end razors. Now the only drawbacks are is it does feel "cheap" if you will since it is made of polymer. At the end of the day is that a big deal? No, it still does the job. 

I was disappointed that after a few uses the finish started to chip. Once again, is it that a big deal either? No, once again it still does the job.This really opened my door to slant razors, and I would like to see the fine people at Fine Accountrements use this same design and maybe produce a anodized aluminum version of this razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment