Sunday, September 11, 2016

SOTD: Sunday September 11, 2016


Razor: The General from Colonial Razors
Blade: Feather Super Professional 
Soap: Jack Dean Shaving Soap
Aftershave Balm: Jack Dean Moisturising Aftershave Balm
Brush: Omega Boar Hair

Today we also honor of those lives lost on 9/11. The terrorist attacks were exactly one week before my 18th birthday, and being uncertain what the future held at the time. We as Americans persevered. A few years ago I overheard a group of pre-teens in conversation and one remarked how he heard how different the world was before 9/11-that people had hope and weren't full of fear. That has always stuck with me, hoping the future I help leave for future generations. 

Last year I had the opportunity to visit New York City and ground zero.







No comments:

Post a Comment