Monday, December 18, 2017

SOTD: Monday December 18, 2017


Razor: Rex Supply Co. Ambassador 
Blade: Personna Blue (2nd use)
Brush: St. James of London Badger 
Cream: Taylor of Old Bond Street Platinum 
Aftershave: Chatillon Lux Fourth & Pine 
Comments/Overall Thoughts: This razor makes really highlights the smoothness of these blades.  Settings 3, 2 and 1 through the various passes-all smooth. I don’t know if the formulation on the Platinum cream is different (I’ve never thought twice to look), but it does seem to be easier to lather. Keeping in mind it could be my perception too. The brush’s knot is floppy but my practice with natural hair brushes has paid off. I must say I did get excellent customer service from St. James of London when the brush I ordered was out of stock and they sent me this one at the end of the day. 

This shave was repeated the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment