Tuesday, September 4, 2018

SOTD: Tuesday September 4, 2018


Razor: Karve Chris Bradley (C plate, 3.5” handle)
Blade: Personna Red (1st use)
Brush: Saw Dust Creations “Caramel Latte”
Soap: Mickey Lee Soapworks The Drunken Goat
Aftershave: Mickey Lee Soapworks The Drunken Goat
Labor Day Drink of Choice: The Kraken Black Spiced Rum

I decided to pull this out after it fell out of my regular rotation. The bottom of the tub is visable being a soap I regaualry used after intially purchasing it in 2016. The puck was dry so last night I lathered it working through the top layer so the scent would come out and I would have optimal lather performance this morning. I did notice with last night’s lather it did take some work and extra water but this morning (with that top layer being moisturized) it was back to the performance I expect from Mickey Lee Soap Works. 

Like yesterday I did one with-the-grain pass with some touch-up and achieved a nearly perfectly smooth shave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment