Monday, July 31, 2017

SOTD: Monday July 31, 2017


(Day three of Barbershop shaves)
Razor: Alumigoose from Mongoose Razors 
Blade: Feather Super Professional (3rd use)
Brush: West Coast Shaving Beacon Black Synthetic 
Soap: Bluebell Soaps Barbershop 
Aftershave: Nivea 
Closeness and Efficiency: 9.5/10, very short of 10/10
Scent Subjectivity: 9/10, very clean Barbershop
Performance: 9.5/10
Post Shave Feel: 9.5/10

• Bluebell Soaps was a local artisan from Bluebell, UT and I was very disappointed to hear that hey are no longer making soaps. I have never been disappointed with their line. 
• Alumigoose is smooth as always. I can see why I continuously reached for this razor after I purchased it in the spring of last year. 
• Nivea is a great value and readily available.

No comments:

Post a Comment