Wednesday, February 14, 2018

SOTD: Wednesday February 14 and Thursday February 15, 2018


Razor: Timeless .95
Blade: Crystal (2nd use)
Brush: That Darn Rob “Old Cahaba”
Soap: Declaration Grooming/Chatillon Lux Gratiot League Square  
Aftershave: Declaration Grooming/Chatillon Lux Gratiot League Square  

I was very excited to try this given my experiences with Declaration Grooming and Chatillon Lux. The soap is consistent with what I’ve had in the past from them-easy to lather, solid consistency and sheen. The top notes of leather and musk come out of the soap immediately, although not as heavy on the leather as Declaration’s Cur et Épices. The aftershave is highly concentrated and I make a habit to add a couple drops of water to my hand before applying. I’m looking forward to seeing what the staying power is with this splash (and my previous experience with Chatillon Lux it has been good).




No comments:

Post a Comment