Sunday, March 11, 2018

SOTD: Sunday March 11, 2018



Razor: Single Edge from Supply 
Blade: Injector (1st use)
Brush: Omega Boar Hair 
Soap: Proraso White 
Aftershave: Proraso White 

Initial impressions: I won this the other day on an Instagram drawing and talk about fast shipping and good customer service. The razor is on the mild end of the spectrum but a really smooth shaver. One aspect I was impressed by was how easy it is to find the proper angle with the razor sitting comfortably on your face holding the handle at roughly at 30 degrees. I’ve always struggled getting close shaves with injector razors in the past, when in reality I probably haven’t been patient enough to get past the learning curve and just went back to DE’s. I would imagine this would be an excellent razor for those with sensitive skin. The consensus I’ve been hearing is how good of a razor this is and I look forward to getting more shaves out it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment