Saturday, April 1, 2017

SOTD: Saturday April 1, 2017


Razor: Feather Artist Club SS Shavette 
Blade: Feather Super Professional (1st use)
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft
Soap: RazoRock Don Marco 
Aftershave: RazoRock Don Marco
Comments/Overall Thoughts: 6/10, as I am getting more proficient with the shavette I should have used a slicker soap. Don't get me wrong I am a fan of RR and Don Marco smells fantastic, but this razor and soap combo might not be the best until I have my legs with the shavette a bit more. For now I will stick with the DE when using it. Great orange dreamsicle scent on soap and aftershave, plus I like the new labels. 


Revised Update: Intially in the shave forums I rated this shave a 8/10, but once I noticed the neck irriatation and cuts I bumped it down. Keep in mind this rating is not a reflection on any products as it  is an overall quality of the shave. A combination of products and technique are a part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment