Saturday, April 29, 2017

SOTD: Saturday April 29, 2017


Mild Morning Touchup
Razor: RazoRock Baby Smooth 👶 
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless (1st use)
Brush: St. James of London Badger 
Cream: Taylor of Old Bond Street Cedarwood
Aftershave: Lucky Tiger Aftershave and Face Tonic
Comments/Overall Thoughts: 9.5/10 (or an A) merely needing an early morning touchup to get me through Saturday, so it gave me the perfect excuse to use the Baby Smooth razor. Three passes, plus touchup and my face is left smooth. It a very mild razor, and initially looking at the blade exposure, I thought would be TOO mild, but with the right technique and blade it gives an amazing shave. The aesthetics and feel of the razor are a win too. TOBS Cedarwood is an amazing scent and does not get enough love in these forums, as a matter of fact, it's safe to say I prefer this to their Sandalwood. Great post feel given from the Lucky Tiger aftershave as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment