Sunday, April 9, 2017

SOTD: Sunday April 9, 2017


Razor: Blackbird from Blackland Razors (polished, open comb)
Blade: Bolzano (2nd use)
Brush: St. James of London Badger 
Soap: Barrister & Mann Night Music 
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Night Music 
Comments/Overall Thoughts: 9.5/10, three pass (N-S, ear to chin on face and upper neck only, and S-N), achieving BBS on face and DFS on the neck area. Blackbird continues to be one of my most efficient (if not the most) high end razor I have. Owning one for the past 15 months it could easily be a daily driver. On the brush the knot is a little bit floppy and it's hard to splay, but if you prefer to lather in a painting motion this would work. I ordered this on Amazon and they ran out of the version I ordered. St. James of London called me the next day and offered a substitute, so 10 on their    customer service. Night Music might be a polarizing scent, which can be expected since B&M has complex scents, but it is a hit with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment