Saturday, November 4, 2017

Frugal Friday SOTD: Friday November 3, 2017


Razor: Ming Shi 2000 
Blade: Kai (5th use)
Brush: Omega Boar Hair 
Soap: Col. Conk Almond 
Aftershave: Ginger’s Garden Almond 
Comments/Overall Thoughts: The Kai Blade is still shaving smooth after the 5th use, which is compelling me to buy more on my next purchase. Although I’m not typically a fan of smaller brushes, the boar hair on shorter knot of the 13522 Omega brush seems to stay nicer. During the second pass with the Ming Shi razor I went to dial up the aggressiveness, and noticed it was impossible with my slick hands and without a towel. I also noticed how it seemed to to give me more resistance than the Merkur Futur. I put both razors to the test shortly thereafter and confirmed the Ming Shi does have more resistance when adjusting. 

http://fiveoclockshadow-shaving.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment