Thursday, November 2, 2017

SOTD: Wednesday November 1, 2017


Razor: Timeless (.95 blade gap)
Blade: Kai (3rd use) 
Brush: Rich Hansen Custom Handle, 24MM Tuxedo Knot 
Soap: Lakewood Soap Co. Autumn Spice 
Aftershave: Soap Commander Passion
Comments/Overall Thoughts: I’m normally not a fan of sandalwood or earthy scents in general, but this with with it’s secondary notes is something I really enjoy. I found myself opening the container the past few days as it sat in my rotation taking a whiff off it. The pairing of Soap Commander Passion was ideal. The Timeless razor was smooth as always and the best shave out of the previous three shaves I have done with this same Kai blade. I also need to call out the great customer service you get from all three-Lakewood, Soap Commander and Timeless Razors. We spend a lot of money in this hobby, and it is great to spend it with those who appreciate your business and take pride in their product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment