Saturday, June 22, 2019

Shave of the Day: Friday June 21, 2019 and Saturday June 22, 2019



This hybrid brush made of resin and driftwood from the Old Cahaba River in Alabama has already worked it’s way into my favorites. It’s easy to grip, comfortable in the hand and most of all a flat out a work of art. 
Despite TOBS Sandalwood’s beloved reputation, personally I think Cedarwood surpasses it in terms of scent. This and TOBS No. 50 have become some of my favorite offerings from the London based company that I’ve obtained in the past year. Barbedeaux is also always a reliable and consistent product-moisturizing and neutral enough to be paired with and any soap or cream. 
The Art of Shaving Citron Vetiver cologne. This was a find at Marshall’s. The longevity and scent strength on this are it’s strong points. Citron and Vetiver have always been some of my favorite combined notes




No comments:

Post a Comment